This week we have sold and delivered an Ammann ASC50 single drum roller.
This roller has an operating weight of 4.5 tonnes, with a drum width of 1400 mm. Despite it's compactness a Centrifugal force of 100 kN make it well suited to jobs such as; pipeline construction, road subbabse's, structural backfilling and housing developments.
Ammann define the ASC 50 Soil Compactor as a heavier “small” compactor, with more force delivered from a machine that still is able to fit into tight spaces.
The ASC 50 HD version features greater gradeability and additional compaction selections that include a combination of low frequency with high amplitude and compaction force.
• Automatically adjusts if a drive component slips
• Only stops when both drive wheels and the drum are without traction, resulting in maximum grade-ability on any type of ground
• Includes “twin-lock” traction control
• Offers no-axle concept for exceptional footing
Optimum Compaction Force
• Industry-leading compaction outputs
• Smooth or padfoot drum
• Low centre of gravity
Productivity in Small Spaces
• Features articulation-oscillation joint
• Works flush against objects such as curbs
• Offers exceptional visibility for operator
• Operator platform is mounted on vibration-free rubber mounts for highest comfort
• Drives energy into material and away from operator
• Has ROPS Operator platform